Online Continuing Education
CE credit(s) can be earned by listening to episodes of the Navigating Neuropsychology (NavNeuro) podcast, a partner of INS, and then passing an online evaluation for the selected podcast(s).
Single Episodes: For individual episodes, the cost for current INS members is $20, and $25 for non-members.
Instructions for Podcast CE:
- To get started, log in (if you are an INS member) or create an account below.
- Once logged in, return to the table with the lists of podcasts, and click on the episode you wish to purchase.
- On the individual episode page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the “Purchase” button.
- Hit the purchase button and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
- After making the payment, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. At the bottom of the confirmation page, click the “View Details and Downloads” link: you will be redirected to the purchase page with the link to the test.
- Also, you can find all your purchases with tests in your account.
- You can listen to the NavNeuro episodes before or after you purchase the test. You can find episodes on the NavNeuro website (www.NavNeuro.com/episodes) or on all major podcast platforms (Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, etc.).
- Once you have passed the test, you can find a CE certificate in your account.
The International Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Podcasts Available for CE Credit:
To ensure current content of CE activities, podcasts that are made available for CE are no longer offered after approximately three years from their live date.