Online Continuing Education
Continuing Education or CE credit(s) can be earned by watching INS hosted Webinars and then passing an online evaluation for the selected webinar. To view pricing information, click on the link for each Webinar.
Instructions for Webinar CE:
- To get started, login or, if you are brand new to INS, create a guest account.
- Once logged in, return to the table with the lists of webinars, and click on the webinar you wish to purchase (or click the link on the right to “Watch Webinar/Take Test”).
- On the individual webinar page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the “Purchase” button.
- Click the purchase button and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
- After making the payment, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. At the bottom of the confirmation page, click the “View Details and Downloads” link: you will be redirected to the purchase page with the link to the test.
- Also, you can find all your purchases with tests in your account.
- You will have two attempts to pass a quiz to confirm your knowledge. If you do not pass either of your two attempts, you may re-purchase the test and try again.
- If you pass the quiz successfully, you will have to submit also an evaluation form to receive a CE certificate.
- Once you have submitted the evaluation, you can find the CE certificate in your account.
- You can watch the webinar for free, either before or after your purchase, if you are a current INS member (Emeritus, Professional, or In Training). If you are not a current INS member, you can watch the webinar only after purchasing it.
The International Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Webinars Available for CE Credit:
Click on one of the webinar titles below to review the abstract and learning objectives for that webinar. When you are ready to purchase and view the webinar, or complete the evaluation for a webinar you previously purchased, click the link on the right to “Watch Webinar/Take Test”.
To ensure current content of CE activities, webinars that are made available for CE are no longer offered after approximately three years from their live date.