- Join a well-established comprehensive neuroscience group consisting of neurosurgeons, neurologists including pediatrics and adult neuropsychologists and therapists
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations, including interviews, behavioral observations, testing, scoring of protocols, interpretation of results and report preparation
- Communicate neuropsychological evaluation results to patients, family/caregivers, and internal and inter-agency customers
- Evaluate patients with a wide variety of disorders
- Opportunity for Adult, Pediatric and lifespan practice
- Psychometrists based practice
- Fully integrated EMR system for care coordination through Epic
Prevea Health offers:
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- An opportunity to utilize and further develop your unique expertise in a dynamic setting
- Multi-disciplinary collaborative practice
- Work/Life balance
Prevea Health is the largest physician-owned and physician-led organization in the region with over 400 physicians practicing at more than 80 clinical locations. Prevea works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System and their six Wisconsin based hospitals; St. Vincent Hospital and St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay, St. Nicholas Hospital in Sheboygan, St. Clare Memorial Hospital in Oconto Falls, Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire and St. Joseph Hospital in Chippewa Falls.
Minimum requirements include a doctoral degree in psychology, and completion of a two-year fellowship in clinical neuropsychology. Qualified applicants should be license-eligible in the State of Wisconsin and board certified or eligible for ABPP/ABCN certification. Applicants at any level will be considered.
To apply visit: prevea.com/careers
For questions please contact: Dolly Willems, Physician and APP Recruiter at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.prevea.com.