Website Memory and Psychological Services
Neuropsychology and Psychotherapy Private Practice
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR…
Better work/life balance?
More control over your patient population and schedule?
The ability to work from home?
Flexibility to see patients in an office setting or via telehealth?
The option to work full or part-time, as few as 8 billable hours per week?
Memory and Psychological Services is an established psychotherapy and neuropsychology practice with a strong referral base of local professionals. We provide clinical services to adults with a wide variety of mental health conditions, as well as providing psychological and neuropsychological assessment. We also provide forensic services such as employee fitness for duty evaluations, probate competency evaluations, and VA compensation and pension evaluations. You can find additional information about us on our website.
We are looking for providers to join our team:
- Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed Independent Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
Location: Brecksville, Ohio; a southern suburb of Cleveland with easy access from the greater Cleveland area and Akron.
Job Type: Fee-for-service independent contractor (1099). Compensation is primarily determined by insurance fee schedule. YOU decide what types of services you would like to provide and we will fill your schedule for you.
Education and Experience:
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology, neuropsychology, or counseling psychology from an APA accredited program.
- APA accredited pre-doctoral internship.
- For neuropsychologists, completion of a 2-year post-doctoral fellowship. We will consider post-doc supervision and training on a per candidate basis.
- LISW or LPC with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience for Master’s level providers.
- Licensure or license eligibility in the state of Ohio.
Opportunities (determined by credentials and interest):
- Provide neuropsychological assessment for a wide range of neurocognitive conditions such as MCI, Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, FTLD, Parkinson’s disease, TBI, MS, and memory/cognitive complaints from other medical conditions and factors such as OSA and post-Covid syndrome.
- Provide psychological assessment for a wide range of psychological conditions including ADHD and Learning Disorders.
- Evaluate individuals for the probate court requesting second opinions of competency due to mental health conditions.
- Evaluate individuals for psychological appropriateness to undergo spinal cord stimulator/bariatric surgery.
- Evaluate Veterans for mental health conditions applying for compensation and pension through the Veteran’s Administration.
- Provide evidence-based outpatient psychotherapy to a wide range of clinical patients with conditions such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, OCD, etc.
About the area:
Cleveland is a vibrant and diverse city located on the shores of Lake Erie. We are home to several major sports teams, many museums, a wide variety of dining options, an active arts and entertainment community and an award-winning system of Metroparks for outdoor enthusiasts. The Cleveland suburbs also offer a great choice for a low cost of living and outstanding schools.
To apply, please send your résumé or CV to: Catherine Wheatley at Catherine.Wheatley@hushmail.com
To apply for this job email your details to Catherine.Wheatley@hushmail.com