Website Hackensack Meridian Health
The JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute and Ocean University Medical Center seeks a Neuropsychologist for our Center for Brain Injuries.
As the Leader in Providing Quality Rehabilitation Care, the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute is nationally-ranked as a Top Rehabilitation Hospital in the Country by U.S. News and World Report. Our 94-bed hospital in Edison, New Jersey, offers the state’s most comprehensive rehabilitation services to restore function and
quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities.
- Patient evaluation and development of treatment plans
- Outpatient only. No weekends, holidays or on-call. Full Time position
- Report to the HMH Director of Neuropsychology
- (3) Days at JFKUMC in Edison, (2) Days at OceanUMC in Brick.
- Provide neuropsychological consultation and comprehensive evaluation for acquired brain injury adult patients
- May require some travel between sites for inpatient rehabilitation neuropsychological consultations
- Contribute to departmental planning, research initiatives, student training
- Minimum qualifications include PhD or PsyD from a Clinical Psychology (or related health service psychology area) program accredited by APA or CPA, and a two-year postdoctoral fellowship with specialization in Clinical Neuropsychology
- N.J. psychology licensure (or license eligible) is required
- Board certification, or eligibility for certification, by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP)/American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (ABCN) is desired, If not already attained, completion of the ABCN board credential is required within seven years of hire
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ethics, professionalism, adaptability, and determination
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org.
HMH also offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package.
Submit Cover Letter and CV for immediate consideration to:
Jodi Fendrick, BSBM-HR, SHRM-CP, CPRP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com